Friday, January 07, 2011

Cute heads.

Guys with long hairs, to me, are the most disturbing images I wouldn't want to see before going to bed. It's nightmare. Seriously. What's wrong with the plain buzz cut? I think they're adorable.

Look at them. They're hot. With no second thoughts, I definitely go for guys like them.

Dule Hill / Burton Guster (Psych)
Timothy Olymphant / Agent 47 / Raylan Givens (Hitman / Justified)
Jay Sean
Nemanja Vidic
David Beckham
Vin Diesel
Hugh Dillon / Ed Lane (Flashpoint)

See? Even though he's old enough to be my father, I'd marry Bruce Willis, just for having a pretty little head.

For fuck's sake, look at Logan Marshall Green!


Oh that is extreme hotness! By the way, you should see him in Dark Blue. Sexy!

I don't know where they get the idea, but long hairs are definitely not cool. The only long-haired guy I love, is the blonde Viking vampire Eric Northman, and in case you haven't noticed, he's fictional.


Guys with abnormally long hairs = BOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment